– Vaccines do prevent serious disease, hospitalization, and death from COVID19.
– If you’re in the high risk group, then consider getting vaccinated.
– Note that there are risks involved in vaccination. Weigh the pros and cons.
– Vaccines are not very effective in preventing infections
– Natural immunity (after you’ve recovered) is as good as vaccine, if not better.
– The public deserves the truth from CDC and FDA!
We have combed through hundreds of videos and these are some that we feel you ought to be aware of. As always, discuss with your physician for all health related matters.
YouTube Channels worth watching:
If the governments around the world wants us to take the vaccines, they should be transparent with us – tell us all the potential risks as well as the benefits.
Don’t just sugar coat benefits! We are adults. In this day and age, nothing stays hidden forever.
1st 500 pages of vaccine data …